Ok, Jane Austen Play Set Week 3 here we come!
This week is all about making your very own 1:12 scale bunny doll. (ok, it is the tiniest bit bigger than 1:12 scale, but it still totally works in a standard size doll house. And the pieces won’t driving you nuts as you sew it, so you are welcome for the tiny size adjustment!)
You can make it alone to use in a doll house or make it as the first step in our Jane Austen Play Set journey. (Admittedly, if you are just watching this journey, not sewing along, this video will be a bit dry. But don’t worry, next time we will have some more eye candy for your viewing pleasure.)
First and foremost, to get your FREE pattern, simply enter your email into the box below and we’ll send the file directly to your inbox.
If you are sewing along, here is what you’ll need to make your very own bunny:
Mini Bunny Doll Materials
- Fill out the Free Mini Bunny form to get your FREE pattern
- 20” x 12” piece Fabric A (I suggest using a thin, sturdy fabric such as quilting cotton)
- 8” x 6” piece Fabric B (again, cotton is a great option)
- Fiber Fill (just a small amount will do)
- Embroidery floss (for eyes and nose)
- Coordinating thread
- Removable marking pen
- Hemostats to help turn and stuff your little pieces
- Chopstick to help turn
Step by Step Video Instructions
As always, I LOVE to see what you create! Please share your bunnies on your favorite social media using #sweetbriarsisters. Can’t want to see your creations!